Publications and leaflets
The following pages provide some information about various visual conditions or general optical details.
Click on each title to view the provided information. When viewing these pages you also have the opportunity to download a Microsoft Word copy of the provided information, or a standard Rich Text Formatted (RTF) version.
- Macular Degeneration
- Children’s Eyesight
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Colour Blindness
- Flashes and Floaters
- What to expect in a eye examination
- 2011 Executive summary - Management of visual problems in learning disability
- 2011 PROF 128: The management of visual problems in people with learning disabilities
- Blackpool’s Low Vision Information Booklet
A collection of additional forms and usefull downloads are available from the following list.
- Ophthalmology Referral Form
- Cataract Health Questionnaire
- Choices for Cataract Surgary (information leaflet)
- Winning New Local Enhanced Services May 2012
- Call to Action leaflet AUG14001
- Code of Practice for Domiciliary Eyecare